Feb 23,2012
Feb 23,2012
We viewed some propertys with this agent EDWARD KNIGHT (Dean ) about 6 months ago(august september 2011) put an offer on one but about an hour later recieved a call to say the vendor wanted another £2.500 for new carpets we decided not to pursue any furter and got on with looking at other propertys. We sold our own property in febuary 2012 having 2 sales fall though inbetween neither time our fault The people buying our house gave me there phone numbers as I did to them, they sold with EDWARD KNIGHT the estae agent we looked at the above metioned property with obviously they had taken our not increasing our offer with them personally so they phoned the people buying our house and said were I live was a rough area the roughest road in the area, the people were not interested in what they were saying and said they were happy with my property on which i had excepted an offer Terry At EDWARD KNIGHT then told them i was unreliable person had put in various offer on propertys and withdrawnthat I was looking at other propertys even though I had put an offer on another (the offer had not been excepted at this time them that our house had been on the market over a year ( it's been on for 6 months ) the People buying my house then called me because they were upset and concerned and felt what EDWARD KNIGHT had done was just wrong I was concerned to as they had been discussing my private buisness with other people. I called EDward KNIGHT the following day and spoke to the delightfull TERRY I explained what had happened to which his responce was he was protecting his client I was angry that he had disscussed private details that were not true about myself, he blamed it on chinease whispers and an other agent we had dealt with I explained I would go to the Ombudsman to which he said "I will look forward to it " I said "I would never EDWARD KNIGHT again" he said "GOOD " and put the phone down. Strange how the next call he made was to the people buying our house to appologize ,the people buying my house called me to tell me this they have not called me yet they have a reputation for bad customer service and beeing a bit underhand THEY ARE THE WORST ESTATE AGENT IN RUGBY I WOULD WARN ANYONE DO NOT USE THEM
this is a copy of the email i have sent them they havent even responded yet.
Date: Tuesday, 14 February, 2012, 12:57

F A O Dean O,Brien

Further to my conversation with Terry this morning I am not happy about to outcome of that conversation (he sounded like he could not care less) please advice me of your complaints procedure as a am going to make a formal complaint to The Ombudsman for Estate Agents and also Peter at the Rugby Advertiser is very interested in the story.
there clients were very upset regards what you said about the road we live on and the comments made about me, they want no further contact regarding our house, road or details of offers I have or have not made or you trying to assasinate my character, and I dont blame them. Terry tried to say it was a game of chinease whispers, I agree as specialy when he has never met me ,who told him the story about various houses we were looking at with you. Maybe you should revalue some of the house you have valued round here as it is such a rough area you seem one of the most expensive ,Are your clients aware how much you dont rate this area . I am looking forward to your responce as terry aluded to, and as for never using your agentcy again you abviousely dont care as Terrys response was GOOD what arrogance and complancenty I have spoken to Brian at complete and Ben at Horts both are disgusted and annoyed.

Stephen Plummer

I sent this email today 23/ 02/ 12

F A O Dean O, Brien
Please advice me of your complaints procedure as a am still going to make a formal complaint to The Ombudsman for Estate Agents, you have not replied to my earlier email apart from a standard aknowledgement responce, it has been over a week now I note Terry phoned Mr and Mrs Overmire to appologize.What have I done to you to be treated so badly was it about the house in Lower street you never got back to me to confirm our offer and also the price went up by £ 2500 we were not prepared to pay this OUR CHOICE I did not realize you took it so personally. I should have realized when I bumped into you in Argos just before christmas you were very frosty.The Ombudsman for Estate Agents will be in contact with you in about 2 weeks if you fail to respond to this email .They are aware of my case.

Stephen Plummer

By: Terry Dainty - Edward Knight Estate Agents
Nov 26, 2012
Edward Knight pride ourselves on our good name and professionalism, we use all of our clients feedback constructively to ensure that our service only ever improves. We are very pleased to say that Mr Plummer has now changed his views and is currently enjoying his new home after a stress free move courtesy of Edward Knight Estate Agents.
By: Hobgoblin
Jun 07, 2012
Paul from Edward Knight has just left out home following a valuation. I have to say he was very professional and honest. We had a figure in mind based on sales in the area and he was spot on with his valuation. He left us with time to "think about what he said" and we'll talk next week to finalise details. If Paul is typical of an Edward Knight agent the people should have no worries dealing with this company. Yes, I'm sure there are folks who get upset when the agent tells them their home isn't worth what they thought, but you have to be realistic, check the local listings first and then fix a price. The area you live in and the condition of your house is not the estate agents fault.
By: Mrs Jay
Apr 08, 2012
What is Mr Plummer on about? I have just bought a house on the market with Edward Knight. All the staff have been so helpful. On the frequent visits to the property they were generous with their advice and time. Whenever I have called in the office they have been welcoming and gone out of their way to help.

When the time comes to sell my house I would definitely use them as my agents.
By: MissCupcake
Mar 29, 2012
I am considering putting my house on the market in the near future and came to this website to get an idea of which agent to use.

Based on the level of grammatical errors and the uncomparable level illiteracy shown in the above review, I can only sympathise with businesses who have to deal with uneducated know it alls like this.

This review has only helped me realise I should trust my own judgement when deciding which agent to use.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Edward Knight Estate Agents Edward Knight! To leave a new review of Edward Knight Estate Agents Edward Knight, please click the link below !
Write a review for Edward Knight Estate Agents Edward Knight