Feb 23,2012
Feb 23,2012
I am more than happy with the service provided by Damien and co. I would happily recommend them to anyone with confidence of their outstanding service.
Both our property's were difficult to sell for many reasons, one being that they where both HMO's. However Damien and colleagues all ways went the extra mile!
They were all ways quick to come back but never pushy.
I all ways feel perfectly at ease, confident and safe with them. No point has been overlooked and I am all ways confident with the decisions I make with them.
Their prices are more than fair, and I would indeed have been happy to pay more for their outstanding service.
Damien and co have all ways been honest and upfront, and all ways pushed for the best for us as clients.
I have dealt with other estate agents (big names) and all ways felt like they say anything to get their part of the sale.
This is however not the case with Damien and co and I have all ways felt they want to do the best for you as a client.
And I have never been bounced around the ¢â‚¬Å“middle men¢â‚¬Â constantly having to re-explain situations like I have had to do with every other company.
Their down to earth and "real", plain talking,honest, and thorough and if more companies worked like this the world would be a better place.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Willesden Green! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Willesden Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Willesden Green