Feb 23,2012
Simon Bradbury
Feb 23,2012
When I saw the property was listed with Fine & Country St Neots I remember thinking 'oh good' because I had dealt with them before and out of 3 estate agents I had explored buying properties with, they had been the best.
I did not feel rushed in making decisions over the property but importantly found Mr Bradbury easy to get hold of, prompt in getting back to me and clear in answering my questions. He kept me informed of developments and although acting in his sellers interests, I felt he was straightforward and even handed. There were some difficult moments in the sale as the property had some damp issues. However, Mr Bradbury guided me through this and helped ease the stress with a relaxed, respectful and professional style.
I am very happy in my new home and would highly recommend Fine and Country of St Neots to buy a house from.
By: Simon
Feb 23, 2012
Dear Mr Gibbons
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to post those comments.I really enjoyed helping you and your family secure the property and I'm sure that you will be very happy there.

Fine & Country