Feb 22,2012
Feb 22,2012
Having moved to Bristol almost overnight from Spain for work, finding a property for my family was key. Not only did Greenwoods and Kate Wareham in particular, facilitate the move they made and continue to make my tenancy easy.they processed the property very quickly and efficiently which allowed my family to join me here in Bristol from Spain within a week of finding the property.I have had 2 minor problems,one with a wall needing painted and the washing machine not working. The speed and manner in which Kate wareham dealt with these minor issues and solved the problems was a real credit to the company. Their dealings with myself from communication to inspections has restored my faith in an industry that is open to complaints..... So much so that any new players that join Bristol rovers fc ( my place of work) from other parts of the country,I recommend they use Kate to help facilitate their transition to Bristol.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greenwoods Property Centre Knowle! To leave a new review of Greenwoods Property Centre Knowle, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greenwoods Property Centre Knowle