Feb 22,2012
Feb 22,2012
When selecting properties to view, the agents knew the city centre very well and where I needed to be to easily get to work, as well as providing me insights into where a good night out was!

The referencing process hit a few snags, but they did their best to help me out and all went fine. Their admin fee was much cheaper than the other agents round the corner and I only had to pay one month deposit - other were asking for another £100? I also did not have to pay a renewal fee for a tenancy extension which my two last agents made me pay!!

Whenever I have a repair, someone comes and looks within a day, and its good they can provide keys to contractors as my annual leave is at a premium right now.
By: Kian Drury
Jul 18, 2012

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pad Residential Manchester! To leave a new review of Pad Residential Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pad Residential Manchester