Jun 14,2016
By: 'Sam'
Jun 14,2016
I've been a tenant for Roberts for over 3 years. They messed up the very first contract I signed with them because 'apparently' the previous tenant didn't wanna move out anymore. The only respond I got from Roberts was; "can you stay at any of your mates houses till we find you a replacement?" luckily they found me a property within a week, but never got an apology.

On the same day after paying a £140 renewal fees, the girl from the admin office charged me another £140 + £110 (reference fees) in order to add another name in my contract, despite me telling them about the additional person before the reweal due date. I didn't have any problem paying the referencing fees, but why do I have to pay another £140? The staff from the branch even agreed that I shouldn't pay any additional fees, apart from reference fees, but the lady who works in the admin office, who clearly looks like she's not enjoying her job, refused and got offended by the fact that branch staff even agreed with me. It made me feel like I'm bargaining with a taxi driver over some fees. They literally try to milk every penny from their tenants.

The way Roberts handle things is pretty awful. Everytime it rained I had damp patches everywhere, However, I still had to wait over 4 months to get my roof done.

I do NOT recommend Roberts at all to anyone.

Roberts