Feb 22,2012
Feb 22,2012
I have just bought an apartment from Mark Jordan and Gareth in Addlestone, I then let it through them with the assistance of their lettings team. In my opinion their knowledge of the market was exemplary, and it was clear from the start that they would guide and assist me through the process far better than some of the other estate agents I visited; they were down to earth and straight talking, all which aided the negotiations. Some of the other companies in Addlestone appeared to have staff with little or no local knowledge and kept bombarding me with specs that didn't fit the brief! This was my first venture into the buy to let market, Grants advised me what best to buy and then let it on completion at the price they said. The service I received from start to finish was fantastic, although some other agents offered slightly cheaper fees, they appeared to be chasing a quick buck.

In all, very happy with my new property and professional tenant, and this is all down to the Grants team.

A very easy decision of who to use next time!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Grants Independent Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Grants Independent Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Grants Independent Estate Agents Office 1