Feb 22,2012
Feb 22,2012
Paramount have excellent local knowledge, are professional and friendly and quick to respond to my calls and emails. They took the hassle out of finding a tenant and our last tenants in particular were very hassle free. We used to use another agency to rent our flat out and had alot of problems - I'm glad now to be dealing with Mark who deals with things quickly and proficiently.
I came to know Paramount through the purchase of our house which again was a quick, easy and hassle free process. The way they dealt with the offer process was fair and easy - there were a few bids on the table but we were kept up to date and it wasnt as stressful as it could have been.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London