Feb 22,2012
Feb 22,2012
I cannot rate Hatched.co.uk highly enough. I was unsure about using an online estate agent as i hadnt previously realised you could actually do this. I read many reviews on them before i instructed them (all good!) They visited my house within 3 days of me calling them and took professional photos and wrote up the descriptions accurately. My ad was placed on all the websites they said and i immediately started receiving a steady stream of requests for viewings, Hatched sent both texts and emails to me to request viewings & confirm the times, so i didnt miss anything. I received several offers on my property and accepted one 6 weeks after Hatched first put me online. They dealt with the purchaser, negotiating between us both and even after i accepted the offer they continued being the go-between on simple matters that would have taken twice as long to get answers to had i just used my solicitors. I would definitely use them again and saved so much money, in financial terms it's just not worth using a high street estate agent anymore.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hatched Hitchin! To leave a new review of Hatched Hitchin, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hatched Hitchin