Feb 21,2012
Feb 21,2012
I was serviced by Alex (Alexander Forder), who easily rates among the finest among the many other agents that I dealt with during my search over several weeks. Considering that he was very new to the industry and only had a few months of experience, he was honest, truthful, paid attention to my needs and details, and was always welcoming and helpful. In short, he was focused and I felt he truly acted in my interest - he was never once pushy. He's an asset to Black Katz and the company should definitely reward him and keep him. In general, Alex showed Black Katz to be good at following up and responsive. Unfortunately, you do have to call them up; e-mail response is not the best (not by Alex though). On the whole, I would recommend them, Alex especially.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz West Hampstead ! To leave a new review of Black Katz West Hampstead , please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz West Hampstead