Butters John Bee
0% sales valuation accuracy
100% sales fee satisfaction
0% lettings valuation accuracy
0% lettings fee satisfaction

“I recently attempted to purchase a house through Laura at ......”

Jun 10,2016
By: 'Mark Lindsay'
Jun 10,2016
I recently attempted to purchase a house through Laura at BJB Newcastle. Unfortunately this included an intermediary and a builder as it had been part-exchanged. even placing an offer with the vendor was difficult. Laura however was nothing short of excellent in the way she supported me. She chased constantly, kept me informed without me needing to chase (massively important!), always responded immediately to telephone calls or emails when in the office, or as soon as she returned. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending her to any potential client. I couldn't offer a suggestion on how anything could have been done better.
Unfortunately the sale wasn't completed but I found another property via Lauren (also at BJB Newcastle). This one is proceeding, and without copying my previous comments, all I can say is the same service has been received by Lauren as well. This is genuinely the only time in my life that I have made the effort to go online to post a positive report, such is my gratitude for the service I continue to receive from this branch. Well done!
N/A