Feb 21,2012
Feb 21,2012
These agents are very unprofessional and have the worst customer service I have ever come across out of any agent I have ever dealt with.

We are meant t be moving in to a rental house this Saturday and today, Tuesday at 9.30am the agent sent me an email saying the house will not be available to move in to! Baring in mind I had spent the whole weekend boxing up our belongings with people ready to move into our place on Sunday! I had to chase the agents for over two weeks for them to contact me with regard to move in date, no one got back to me!

They are very quick to take your deposit off you and then not bother to contact you again, leaving you completely in the dark! Just incompetent!

I asked as a gesture of good will that they would pay for the storage of our goods for a few weeks while we find an alternative rental, this was immediately dismissed and we were offered a reduced admin fee if we chose to rent with them in the future!
I mean really, what a stupid thing to offer after such horrendous customer service!

Never, ever use this agent as they simply don't give a hoot about their customers nor do they have any morals or integrity to them. I did make them aware of these reviews and asked the to do something about it so no other person would go through the stress and upheaval they have caused us. Their response was " We have up to 40 rentals a month and unfortunately these things happen!) I then pointed out that surely that could learn from all the other comment listed here, the easiest to rectify being lack of communication with their new tenants. I essentially was told they would speak to those involved.

Needless to say you would be making a grave mistake to rent from these incompetent, unprofessional and disingenuous fools.

Their one slightly redeeming point was that hey gave us our deposit back!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Appointmoor Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Appointmoor Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Appointmoor Estates Office 1