Feb 21,2012
Feb 21,2012
I have been a tenant in a property that is rented by Jones Robinson. When we moved in we dealt with a gentleman called Marc. At the time, he was considerate, articulate and professional in his approach to the way he dealt with our move. Since that time, we contacted him directly with a couple of questions and have always received an excellent level of service. Unfortunately, we have now moved out due to work commitments and required a quick release from our tenancy, i spoke to Marc who assured me he would do all he could to assist us. Sure enough, he agreed to terminate our tenancy early after he managed to find a new tenant to take the property on. From start to finish Marc and the rest of the team at Jones Robinson have been superb. I would definately use them again!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury