Feb 21,2012
Feb 21,2012
We recently purchased through Conran Estates. We found all the staff we occasionally dealt with very helpful, always making sure my messages arrived. I found Nicky exceptional from 1st viewing to completion. Without her dedication we would be seriously still waiting to complete. Nicky kept the ball rolling by contacting all parties involved and keeping us constantly informed. She made us feel as though we were her only clients. This dedication is continuing as we wish to let the property. Again, Nic ky has exceeded our expectations as there seems to be no limit to her determination and good will to achieve one hundred percent for her client. All of this is done with confidence and good humour. It has been a refreshing experience to deal with such a driven, pleasant, professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Conran Estates/Letting Agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Greenwich