Feb 21,2012
Feb 21,2012
I cannot fault this agency. I cannot comment on Belvoir lettings as a whole as I have not used them before, but I can say that the central Birmingham office is excellent. Major responded incredibly quickly to my request for a property viewing, couldn't have been more helpful, patient or thorough and did not hesitate to put himself out so that I could have a second viewing at the same property only very shortly after the first. Each stage was made clear in terms of the requirements from me as a tenant and I was able to ask many questions which were all answered. Hannah took care of the paperwork regarding registering as a tenant, organising all the credit checks and drawing up the contract for signing. She has also been brilliant. Incredibly helpful and efficient. All of the staff seem warm and customer oriented. The agency have also negotiated swiftly and efficiently with my landlord regarding anything that needed to be done at the property before I moved in and the landlord has responded incredibly well also. I am delighted with the service and interactions that I've had with everyone. I would definitely recommend this agency if you are after an efficient, professional and friendly service. I'm very happy to have found them.
By: Pathetic
Feb 29, 2012
OMG these reviews are so smacking of staff reviews. They all basically say the same thing. It is incredible how Belvoir only started getting good reviews just after the Transparent Agent scheme was launched by Allagents. Before then (go back in time in the reviews and you will see what I mean) they received one good review for about 10 bad ones and that was probably staff trying to keep them off the front page of Allagents where it lists the worst ranked agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 82! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 82, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 82