Feb 25,2009
Feb 25,2009
I used this agent to rent my property out the service I received was absolutely terrible I can't believe that Linda the owner is still in business, all I got out of her and her staff where lies they couldn't give me simple answers when I asked where my rent was they stated that the tenant had not paid, so I decided to pay the tenant a visit to find out why when I discovered that my tenant had paid 6 months rent in advance!!! and Linda the owner of properlet simply did not want to pay it out to me, not only did they lie about the rent they failed to inform me of works that needed doing on my property obviously because the works weren't dealt with they became a lot worse and I ended up having to fork out almost
By: BlyLad
May 16, 2012
properlet have ceased trading taking all the landlords monies with them!
By: Strobbie
Jul 21, 2009
Yes, avoid Properlet like the plague!
I couldn't get a tenant and when I eventually went to look at the property myself, I wasn't surprised. The previous tenant had left it in a dreadful state, and Properlet said it was in good condition!
Also, they tried to charge me for work which had never been done and they also tried to charge VAT when they were not even VAT registered!
I don't think they gave me all the rent I should have had either.
By: Ernie
Mar 14, 2009
I also have had bad experiences with properlet. RMS are ok and Johnson's in Morpeth

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ProPerLet (Ashington) Ltd. Office 1! To leave a new review of ProPerLet (Ashington) Ltd. Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for ProPerLet (Ashington) Ltd. Office 1