Feb 21,2012
Feb 21,2012
We are new with Braemore but I already have a bad feeling. It does not help that they traumatised a friend of mine a few years back plus the reviews many bad don't help either.

So far we have received official correspondence from them, which they haven't followed by action. We have a small problem now and I find them very kind on the phone, however, I have called them 3 times on the same issue and it appears that no action has been taken. Worse still, you have to explain the same problem a fresh each time you call. I think I should start looking for another property and I hope as I have been reading, they do not withhold my rent.

I have become so paranoid that I am now taking photographs of the house with dates!!!!!!!!
Talk and act promptly

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh