Feb 21,2012
Feb 21,2012
We were very impressed from the first phone call to Naomi Harding of Street Ahead, Crystal Palace. We found her on hand to answer questions on the phone, was very clear, friendly and straightforward. We met Naomi to view a property, during which she showed us round, whilst being sensitive to our desire to explore without too much explanation. She referred us to her manager Jola and he was very helpful in reaching us an agreed price with seller. He phoned me time to time to keep me update and eventually sealed the deal. It was a real team effort from the whole office and I was very impressed with the immediacy of response and efficiency of the whole team. Big thanks to Naomi and Jola.
We are very grateful to Streets Ahead for their help and hard work!

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch