“I rented a flat through At Home In Edinburgh for ......”

Jun 06,2016
By: 'Liam'
Jun 06,2016
I rented a flat through At Home In Edinburgh for a year and would highly recommend them. Having rented through other large agencies in the past and the usual bad experiences my friend and I found a flat with At Home In Edinburgh and we couldn't have found a better agency then this small family business. Their approach to selecting tenants that are right for the property and the landlords expectations is spot on. Instead of using us to make a healthy profit I felt like their aim was to work closely with us as tenants and the landlord the whole time to ensure both parties were happy. Through effortless communication with Rick and the team things were sorted out in just a day or two and we could relax knowing it was all in hand. They are a pleasure to rent through and I would rent with them again. A highly commendable agency, doing it the right way and with the attention to detail that would make you think you're property was the only one they managed!

At Home In Edinburgh