Feb 21,2012
Feb 21,2012
VERY POOR SERVICE!!!! I requested to view a property on an old RAF base as soon as is appeared on the website. On the day it was cancelled and was told they would rebook again soon. I waited and tried to get in contact and left messages asking about the property and then a week later it was rented out even though I was told I was one at the top of the list to be called back.

We did try to rent through them before last year but they caused messed it up and we had to resign with our current landlord for 6 months to retract our noticed we had given in.

Another problem is the way they do the referencing. I do my own accounts and as a result they wont take my income into account. As a result they make it look like I earn NOTHING!

To sum up I will NEVER use William H Brown ever again. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!
Return MY CALLS!!! Be flexible.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of William H Brown office-55! To leave a new review of William H Brown office-55, please click the link below !
Write a review for William H Brown office-55