Feb 21,2012
Feb 21,2012
David Baldock is a true professional and a credit to his profession. I would highly recommend ladlows Finsbury Park branch. Being an absentee landlord with several properties in the area, I have been using another agent for one of these properties and what a nightmare it has been¬!( I would not like to divulge the name of the other agent as I am currently going through legal proceedings to reclaim back my property and also for non payment of rent, which they have collected from the tenant but haven't passed that onto me¬!). Having contacted David from abroad, he was most helpful in guiding me through the early stages of my legal position with regards to the other agent. Not only that, he also arranged for a hand delivered legal document to be delivered to the other agent. Integrity and estate agents are perhaps two words that rarely go together, however this truly is the exception.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Finsbury Park