Jun 03,2016
By: 'Lemmy'
Jun 03,2016
Thoroughly impressed with the top service throughout!!!
Chris was and still is unbelievably giving the impression of having unlimited time for even the most trivial of enquires, and has kept totally on top of everything from conception, investigation, assessment to implementation - a huge thank you!
Thereafter Stacey has performed her duties in looking after me, also with the seemingly additional excess voluntary offer of help, and I have to say a big thank you again.
Two of the nicest people I know to phone chat with and I always enjoy having chatted to afterwards (I might add almost forgetting it is business).
I don't know the rest of the staff, but having seen and kind of briefly met them once during a visit to their office, they all appeared very much most pleasant and charming, in fact so much so that I think I really wish I were working there.
I honestly think that's it in a nutshell so that's no further comments.
I was suitably impressed which can sometimes be difficult for me, so let's just say quite brilliant!

Orange Property Services (UK) Ltd