Feb 20,2012
Feb 20,2012
Have had nothing with problems from the start.

Our shower broke, so much so water got into the electric and coming out the downstairs light switches. We called TD to let them know, they said they would call us back...nothing. We got someone in ourselves in the end. And actually they have still not asked about it!

Even though we have a contract that does not end until June, and then becomes a rolling contract, we have had people looking round since October. They tend to let themselves in as and when they please. They once even signed for some parcels whilst they were viewing, but then claimed they had never been round. We have also had calls made from out landline phone when none of us (residents) were in the house. The front was left unlocked on one occasion, always good!

But the worst incident was when I had to borrow the spare set of keys as I had left mine at work, I went in to ask for them and no one even asked who I was or why I wanted them, just handed them over. I could have been anybody!

I agree with previous statement, they only thig they are quick to sort a dn always reliable for is collecting rent.
By: lorri2567
Mar 15, 2012
I totally agree with your comments from my daughters personal experience. Letting themselves in with out any notice and when no one was home. On one occasion let themselves in without any notice accompanied by viewers whilst one of the flat mates was in her bedroom after just getting out of the shower still in a towel! The proceeded to bang on her bedroom door was was told (not ased) that the viewers wanted to take a look around her room. When she objected she was told to stop making a fuss and hurry up getting dressed! The viewers were very embarrassed and could not leave quick enough! This is is not legal and was very upsetting for all the housemates. These viewings started 2 months after moving in! Notice has to be given to tenants so please ensure students if this happens to you, you immediately refuse entry and ask them to make an arranged visit convenient for all and call the police if they insist on entry as you do have a right to privacy as paying tennants. Just because you are students does not mean Tennant Direct have the right to abuse their position.

Personal experience of Tennant Direct, totally unprofessional, unhelpful and unrespectful to paying tennants i.e. students!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tenant Direct Office 1! To leave a new review of Tenant Direct Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tenant Direct Office 1