Feb 20,2012
Pam Dewhurst
Feb 20,2012
Dealing with Country Properties & Pam has been a absolutel pleasure. Relocating from London I thought I would face quite a bit of difficulty given location & viewings however, when finding the the new development Coopers Yard & early experience of Country Properties I was pleasantly surprised.

However, due to our property awaiting completion & the lanlord securing the relevant funds we experienced some delay which I am sure is quite common with letting new builds. I found Pam to be very professional & effiicient who pushed to make our move as painless as possible & pushed hard on our behalf to secure our move. Even in the most difficult times when I did not have the best of patience I was met with consistent updates via email & phone in a friendly professional manner.

Since living in the flat there have been snagging issues which have been dealt with very promptly & efficeintly by the team based in Hitchin. Country Properties in my opinion set a standard that a lot of letting agencies could learn from & have made me realise how shockingly bad previous letting companies I have leased from have been!

Country Properties