Feb 20,2012
Feb 20,2012
I moved to Berlin from London last October and put my part-buy/part-rent flat on the market in London. The rules stated that the housing association/freeholder had eight weeks clear rights to find a buyer, but, because my time was limited in London to September, it was the only time I could approach estate agents about getting the place listed on the books before I left for Berlin. I approached four agents in Kennington. Three of them sent half-hearted reps round and all undervalued my flat and didn't really seem keen to market it after the eight weeks. Then Simon Moss came and changed everything. My place was very unique: a grade II-listed converted former corner shop with lots of character charm. Simon saw the real value in it immediately and said it would go on the market after the eight weeks for an amount much higher than the housing association's valuation. We had only to wait. Unfortunately, the housing association came through in week seven. Even so, Elizabeth Crew stayed in touch, right up to exchange, and even watched over a set of keys to the flat. In the end, I am sorry I wasn't able to do business with Atkinson McLeod because they were truly the only agents who seemed to care, even though they knew the most likely wouldn't make a penny off our relationship. I can only recommend them highly to anyone selling their property. Even if they don't think they can effectively market and sell your property, they'd tell you so. Honest, integrity and a very human touch: they offered all these very rare (amongst estate agents!) qualities. You should really contact them if you're in the market for buying, selling or renting.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Kennington! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Kennington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Kennington