Feb 20,2012
Feb 20,2012
I had a couple of problems with Ludlow Thompson - firstly the accounting department weren't satisified with my proof of deposit protection but I received no notification of this and only found out when they withheld a month's rent and charged me for the admin fees. Secondly, due to some administrative problem with their rent collection before Christmas, they took 1.5 month's rent from my tenants, thought they had paid that to me and so only paid me 0.5 month's rent in Feb. Both these issues were compounded by the fact that my property consultant, Rebecca Edney left the company but I received no notification of this, so was still sending her unanswered e-mails for 3 weeks. As soon as I spoke to Ashley, he took ownership of both issues and pursued them to solution, whilst keeping me updated on the progress. It is a shame these issues occurred in the first place but I was most pleased with the way he dealt with them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Apex House