Feb 20,2012
Feb 20,2012
Where's the zero star option? All the negative comments here are roundly seconded. I've has the misfortune to rent through Aston Mead twice. After the experiences the first time I said never again. However, against my better judgement and due to lack of time and lack of property choice a few years later, I had no choice but to use them again. I am another person who also had problems and complications using their 3rd party referencing agency. I also was subject to the pointless, unnecessary and intrusive inspection visits every 12 weeks for the duration of my tenancy... and this was for years! That was the least of the problems with them. Missing and unanswered letters and emails. Being passed around on the phone as they blatantly don't want to talk to you.. Very unprofessional, inhumane and intimidating. I will certainly never use Aston Mead again and will actively make sure that all people I know are made aware of this dire agency. I would strongly urge anyone seeking to rent in the area to look elsewhere, as Aston Mead are by far the most appalling agency I have ever dealt with. Avoid.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Aston Mead Office 3! To leave a new review of Aston Mead Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Aston Mead Office 3