May 30,2016
By: 'AnnieD'
May 30,2016
Simon was an absolute dream to work with. He made my needs as a client the highest priority and made sure every step of the way that I understood what was going on and that I was being protected. As a non-native (American) he was very helpful in explaining everything to me and was very accommodating in every way. Excellent communication and always able to handle any requests I had. Really nice guy and would 100% recommend him again.
Very reasonable and worth every penny.
By: Tim B
May 30, 2016
Hello Annis and a big THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your kind words about out Farnham Lettings Manager, Simon Greenwood. I know that he was delighted to see your thoughts. These reviews and your recommendation make all the difference to us and are much appreciated. I hope you are very happy in Farnham. Best wishes, Tim B, Senior Partner, Warren Powell-Richards

Warren Powell Richards