Feb 20,2012
Feb 20,2012
FANTASTIC SERVICE CANNOT FAULT!!!! Overall my experience with Omega Lettings has been great. The move in took a bit longer than I thought but this was due to the landlord being overseas which they did explain from the off. They constantly got in touch with me and kept me updated from the viewing through to me deciding to take the property on. I have been with Omega Lettings for years now. They always sorted all my issues with the flats i have lived in, and fixed it , and were really good and helpful when it came to renewing contracts or moving me to another apartment. The service i was most pleased with was their is always someone friendly available to help and you dont get the attitude you get with most agencies i've been with before. They always listen and try to help the best they can. If your looking to rent i would strongly recommend Omega Lettings every time. Thanks Guys!!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Omega Lettings Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Omega Lettings Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Omega Lettings Ltd Office 1