Feb 20,2012
Feb 20,2012
Very glad we used housenetwork as our estate agents, because of it being online it is affordable, but you would think the communication would be less but it wasn't, we were given our own advisor with a direct line who always took our calls and did above and beyond her job we feel.MY advisor at housenetwork felt the frustration on my side with the sale of our property and for our buyers, on both sides things were moving extremely slowly, Kayleigh helped with chasing up phonecalls to both sides of solicitors and helping me out on a regular sometimes daily basis to get things moving for us before the purchase of our new home came into trouble. I would definitely use housenetwork again and I would recommend them immediately on anyway asking me. Angela.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone! To leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone, please click the link below !
Write a review for House Network Ingatestone