Feb 20,2012
By: 'David Woods'
Feb 20,2012
Having viewed several properties with other agents before visiting Alex at Ludlow Thompson, I was finding the process of securing a tenancy frustrating in that the majority of agents were not listening to my requirements. Alex Broad at Ludlow Thompson actually took the time to find out what I was looking for in a property and, as a result, all the flats and houses he showed me, met with my expectations and cost specifications.
After putting in an offer and throughout the negotiations he was honest, diligent and personable meaning the process was quick and easy from my point of view.
When completing rental contracts in the past, I have often felt that the costs mount-up without any explanation, leaving the tenant having to research exactly what they are paying for. This was not the case with Ludlow Thompson at all. The process was honest and transparent and everything was explained to me clearly. Even when the contracts were signed, I still found Alex and his colleagues to be helpful and friendly and the check in process went very smoothly - with a member of staff actually taking the time to meet myself and my flatmate at the new property to drop off an extra set of keys and some useful information, when it would have been easy for him just to ask me to call into the branch.
To be frank, estate agents do not have the best reputation when it comes to customer service, but my experience with Ludlow Thompson has caused me to reconsider...

ludlowthompson

634-636 Mile End Road London
E3 4PH

020 8981 2670 (s) or 020 8150 3325 (l)

Branch - Bow, London, E3