Feb 19,2012
Feb 19,2012
The service I received from Andrew and the team at Alton has been exceptional. I had been marketing my property with another agent in Alton for around two months where it had sat empty, I received a call from Andrew offering help and at first was reluctant as I didn't think they could do anything different to the agent already on the case. Within two days of instructing them I received a call from Josh with an offer from a couple moving to the area with work, I was amazed at the speed in which Bourne delivered and the quality of tenant that they found. I would like to wish you guys the best of luck for the future not that I think you'll need it if you carry on like this. Well done and a BIG thank you from a very satisfied landlord.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bourne Estate Agents Alton! To leave a new review of Bourne Estate Agents Alton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bourne Estate Agents Alton