Feb 17,2012
Feb 17,2012
The worst agency I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. Totally unhelpful and completely uninterested in tenants, they are all for the landlord's benefit and try their very best to extract every last penny from the tenant's deposit of £800 for a short term let. Overall we paid £800 deposit + one months rent in advance, + £300 administration fees (their administration being a short tenancy agreement and me telephoning and e-mailing THEM to find out what was going on with our tenancy!!!!!). Absolutely hopeless. I really do warn any potential tenants to steer completely clear of this bunch of rip off merchant cowboy agents. When my tenancy ended I could not wait to see the back of these high street criminals.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bournecoast Properties Bournemouth! To leave a new review of Bournecoast Properties Bournemouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bournecoast Properties Bournemouth