May 23,2016
By: 'Steve'
May 23,2016
Very bad ongoing problems with this company moved in to a rented home with my wife after we signed they handed us the keys and then told us there had been a flood and pipes where leaking less then 24 hours of being inside the place the boiler blow up in our face as went to turn on. Plumber came done a pipe made me sign his paper saying can't turn gas off an boiler over heating. Then told me he wouldn't use it then went. Then found the fire alarms not working window was cracked and broken an mould and can't open. As we'll as the front door not being able to lock a un lock from the inside. Then they emailed me telling me the boiler was fixed on the 15th but gave me a back date certificate on the 12th I told them and they then said he came on the 13th?? Still back dated now they tell me if I pay £100 and they find a new tenant In next 6 months I won't have to be there an pay a full six months rent! Again for a place we only been in for less then 24 hrs!!?
Bad never get in touch an only free when most people work
By: WellingtonWise
May 24, 2016
Although we dispute a number of the issues mentioned we do take any feedback extremely seriously. Customer service is our number one priority, which is why the majority of our feedback remains positive. We are working hard to provide an amicable solution directly with the tenant.

Wellington Wise