Feb 17,2012
Feb 17,2012
I didn't end up getting a house with Black Katz, but I'll write Calvin a good review because he contacted me twice a week over a 5/6 week period. He went out of his way when I first called to arrange property viewings that were based around other offices, and when we did put an offer on a property, he even phoned to congratulate me, despite the fact that it was another Black Katz agent who would have got the sale (we didn't end up getting the house, but it was a nice touch)

On the whole we found Black Katz professional, efficient and easy to deal with, but I strongly recommend getting in touch with Calvin when looking for a London property. He arranged viewings for us that were way outside his immediate area by keeping in regular contact with other Black Katz offices, and us.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz London Bridge! To leave a new review of Black Katz London Bridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz London Bridge