“don't deal with these if you want a hassle free ......”

May 20,2016
By: 'tyneside'
May 20,2016
don't deal with these if you want a hassle free life, have dealt with a number of letting agents, had some great experienced, these cowboys certainly aren't one, David is a liar * without going in to too much detail DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM, don't give them any of your hard earned, go elsewhere.
By: Asvsbn
Feb 12, 2019
They reply immediately to your emails and calls. Which is excellent. While moving into a property they asked me to sign an inventory which I refused to sign because I did not went through it. As I entered the house it was completely unclean and dusty.fridge was stinking and freezer was not defrosted. Bathroom exhaust wasn't working no bulbs in the rooms. Oven was full of full of food stain and Stinky. Washing machine was dirty and I found a piece of broken glass lying on carpet. All of the above they claimed to be clean and up to mark as per inventory which was clearly not. And they expect you you leave the house in a good condition when you leave if though you don't get it onto a same good condition. The inventory was not up to mark they were lot of damaged stuff in the property which was not mentioned in the inventory. Also when I rested to set the bulbs they told me to replace it and put new one so after moved even though you pay to the agency you endup spending more money. Well 3 days after moving they got the cleaning done. But the rest things are still in same condition. I regret renting through let direct. It was pain to go through so much hassle. I will definitely not recommend this agency and my advice will be please go through the inventory and viewing property before you sign any documents. And you will find the rent rights from uk gov website. I hope my review will be helpful to the people who are considering going through let direct

Let Direct NE