Feb 16,2012
Feb 16,2012
I was under the impression that Ludlow happened to be the best letting agents in London well i was sadly mistaken ! I have done nothing but run around after Ashley since day one , My rent is NEVER paid and I am always chasing to find out what the situation is as I do actually need this money!!
Every time I have called he says he is going to speak to accounts over and over again I am absolutely outraged.
I have spoken to my tenants and they claim Ashley is never in contact with them regarding the rent payments, to be frank I may have to start collecting the rent myself.
By: Customer Services
Feb 20, 2012
We are really concerned to read this review and would like to investigate your concerns further in order to help you.

If you could give us the opportunity to then please email customerservices@ludlowthompson.com quoting reference AARG01.

I hope you allow us to respond and learn from your feedback.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Apex House