May 19,2016
By: 'Mary O'Hagan'
May 19,2016
Toni was a complete professional right through the whole process of my house move. She kept me informed every step of the way and she was engaged and supportive right up to the point where I got the keys to my new house. I did not have to do a thing - no wondering what is happening at any point because I was kept fully briefed at all times. I received several offers for my house in a matter of weeks. Toni you are a star and I now miss our communications.
Excellent rate as I was buying and selling through the agent
By: Tim B
May 19, 2016
Hello Mary and thank you for the super review of our friend and colleague Toni. I am delighted that all went to plan and would also like to thank you for picking Toni and WPR Farnham to act as your agent. Very best wishes for the future and regards, Tim B, Senior Partner, Warren Powell-Richards

Warren Powell Richards