Feb 16,2012
Feb 16,2012
rent always late and i get no feed back about property or tenants. fittings have been installed without my consent and phone calls not returned
By: Sandra Lettings
Feb 17, 2012
Many thanks for your review, as you know we are always looking for ways to improve our service. I am sorry you are not happy with the current service that we are providing you with regards to the management of your property. As I said on my email to yourself yesterday, if you wish to discuss these issues or think there is any improvements that can be made please contact me to discuss or reply to my email of 16th February. I would like to explain how are rents are paid and the timescale of payment I was confused about calls not being returned as most of our communication is via email.

Please call the office and speak to myself or Laura regarding making an appointment to discuss the issues you have raised and also we must say that this has come as somewhat of a surprise as none of these issues have ever been raised with us before. Kind regards, Sandra - Lettings Manager

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26