Feb 16,2012
Feb 16,2012
Very bad experience, rented a flat with Zone in Leytonstone, they charge a ridiculous amount of agency fees (the most I experienced). The flat wasn't cleaned, we had to clean ourselves. Also there were some faults with the flat, we kept calling Zone to send someone to repair these faults, they sent only one person to look at the issues but no one to repair them. So we called them again, for which we got an angry agent asking us what we want again (bear in mind they haven't even done anything). They very often do not call you back when they tell you they will. The agents are very unhelpful, sometimes rude and unproffessional. I really regret now to rent their property, I think I am going to seek legal advice against them for health and safety issues. Never ever i will want to have anything to do with Zone, avoid like a plague.
They could have been more helpful, proffessional and check their properties before letting tenants to move in.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Zone Property Management & Letting Office 1! To leave a new review of Zone Property Management & Letting Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Zone Property Management & Letting Office 1