Feb 16,2012
Feb 16,2012
I said to the agency that I will be writing a review and I'm sure they won't be surprised to read this!
Worst agecy I've ever dealt with. Very quick to take you to view a property and as soon as you've paid the holding deposit to take it off the market, they start draggin their feet. Change the move in dates to what was originally agreed, and when they realised it was their fault ( or the landlord's as they claim), they agreed to pay us back after 7-10 working days so we could find something that would suit our requirements.
16 working days later, we are still waiting and chasing! Pathetic agency this is and I do not recommend it, at all! I agree with the previous review, they are slow and very rude and arrogant!
They should simply do their job!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Burwood Marsh rotherhithe! To leave a new review of Burwood Marsh rotherhithe, please click the link below !
Write a review for Burwood Marsh rotherhithe