Feb 16,2012
Feb 16,2012
I have used Jorgensen Turner twice over the last four year to rent out my property and on both occasions they have found me tenants paying asking price. This time around, like the first time, the service was excellent from start to finish. I live in Australia and to have someone dealing with my property who I can trust is very important to me and they certainly didn't let me down. Magdalena took care of everything and was very straight forward, efficient and organainse in her dealings with me which gave me great confidence in her ability to get the deal set up and completed properly. Now the tenants have paid up and moved in so I'm very happy with the outcome and I would highly recommend the Agency. They've been absolutely excellent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith! To leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith