Feb 16,2012
Feb 16,2012
I interacted with Christian Wicks and as a first time buyer it was a special experience. Christian was very professional in his interaction with me; he provided timely input and did understand my requirements as a first time buyer.

I think that he worked with my interests in mind and even suggested cost effective ideas including having to sand the floor instead of incurring high start-up flooring cost. He also articulated our overall family requirements of children school, something that went well with the vendors.

I also like the way he succinctly put forward progress update and realistic assessment of overall situation. On phone he came across as a seasoned negotiator wit considerable experience but I was pleasantly surprised to witness him in person as a young professional when I saw him for first time while collecting key. Christian is obviously very bright and very good at his job.

Regarding overall Tilehurst branch, there was an administrative error, as both copies of Sale of memorandum were sent to me, instead of sending one copy to my solicitor. This created bit of confusion and tension between me and my solicitor. I only realised this when I visited Solicitor office to sign the contracts (as I had both copies and they were right all along to have not received their copy).

Also the mutual interaction among my solicitor and Carsons could have been better and without my periodic interventions. Also in Christian's absence I did miss an informed deputy with background knowledge of my case and to guide me through this transaction.

These are the reasons why I could not convince myself to give overall "Excellent" rating to Carsons. I must reiterate that I had very good experience and the entire transaction went very well.

I would like to thank the Carsons, Tilehurst team and especially Christian all the very best and a rewarding career.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carson & Co Tilehurst! To leave a new review of Carson & Co Tilehurst, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carson & Co Tilehurst