Feb 15,2012
Feb 15,2012
I am writing about my recent experience with Foxtons agent Emma Pask who helped me and my family find a flat to live in, in less than a week.
We had a place set up and ready in Perivale however the current tenants refused to move out 3 days before we were supposed to move in. The agent in Ealing Broadway showed us other apartments however none of them were what we were looking for.
I then decided to turn to the agency in Finchley and Emma took the responsibility to find us an apartment within our budget. She was very friendly and did everything in her power to help us which is why 2 days after meeting with her we had a 2 bedroom flat within our budget in a nice area of Finchley. Although we had looked at other places in the area none of them worked out however Emma kept reassuring me that she will do everything in her power to find a nice flat for my family and she did that. We have now moved in and are very happy which is why I am writing to inform you of the excellent work Emma did.
I am aware that most agents try to get the best deal for their clients and for their agency but she was much more understanding than others I have worked with. On her day off she went to work just to make sure the landlord signed everything and we could get the keys. That showed dedication to her job which is not easy to find these day. I am very grateful and I hope we continue to get along with the agency the way we have.
I would like to say a big THANK YOU to Emma, she is so wonderful. I will recommend Foxtons agency to everyone I know, especially Emma.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Finchley! To leave a new review of Foxtons Finchley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Finchley