Feb 15,2012
Feb 15,2012
Similarly to what was said by other people here, Feliks Augustine kept my deposit, even though property was in better condition than before I moved in. They tried to claim ridiculously high charges for damages that already existed. They don't respond to my emails and they didn't want to use free dispute service by mydeposit. If anyone is in similar position please get in touch.
By: Mila
Jan 15, 2014
Ian , do you think that not using a free dispute service and sending a case to court in Northampton, while the flat I was renting was in Greenwich and your agency is in Greenwich, and without letting the tenant know is fair?
By: m
Jan 15, 2014
It was resolved indeed by court in Northampton and without me knowing about it.
By: Ian Ho
Feb 25, 2013
It is our company policy to have the matter dealt with in a court of law where a legally qualified Judge will decide on the merits of the case, rather than using the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) from Mydeposit. However, I do believe this case has already been resolved.
By: Tana
Mar 01, 2012
We are in exactly the same situation. We have emailed them and they are ignoring the email. We are going to take this all the way!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Feliks Augustine Office 1! To leave a new review of Feliks Augustine Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Feliks Augustine Office 1