Feb 15,2012
Feb 15,2012
I have recently noticed a review for Bourne estate agents which stated that they are ¢â‚¬Å“pushy¢â‚¬Â so I felt obliged to also send a review on my recent experience with this company.

After several months of trying to sell with 2 different estate agents in Farnham, Bourne did approach me directly and at first I did feel they were a little pushy, but we mutually agreed to keep in touch and I eventually decided to instruct them to sell my home. After three weeks and 10 viewings Bourne found me suitable buyer and the sale went through last week.

In my opinion Bourne are proactive and refreshing and if it means being a little pushy sometimes then good on them, because it got the job done! I would rather use them than most of the ¢â‚¬Ëœsleepy' estate agents in Farnham.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bourne Estate Agents Farnham! To leave a new review of Bourne Estate Agents Farnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bourne Estate Agents Farnham