Feb 20,2009
Feb 20,2009
Ron at Village Properties has managed our property for us for 18 months and has done an excellent job at looking after the property and keeping us informed with what's going on.... which is even more important for us, as we live in Sydney.

Prior to Village properties, we had our propergty managed by Romans and had an absolute NIGHTMARE with them. They didn't look after the property at all: see Romans for our review of them - I couldn't think of a wose agent than them.

Village Properties are a stark contrast and I highly recommend them to anyone looking to lease their property.

I'll shortly be selling my property and will instruct Village Properties to manage this too.

Go Ron & team!

Jen :)
By: betty
Sep 29, 2009
They may well have done a good job on your property, you should see the one over the rd from me, it's the pitts, no property management going on there from Ron. Neighbours from hell we call them and the house is rank!!!! Poor Landloard probably hasn't a clue whats going on over there! So not such a good job there Ron, I would have sacked him along long time ago.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Village Properties (Tilehurst) Tilehurst Reading! To leave a new review of Village Properties (Tilehurst) Tilehurst Reading, please click the link below !
Write a review for Village Properties (Tilehurst) Tilehurst Reading