Feb 14,2012
Feb 14,2012
Shamsul from Ludlow has been an excellent agent for me. He is very professional and has done an excellent job in letting my property. I would recommend Shamsul to all my friends who have properties in London. He has a hands on approach and has gone beyond what I had expected from him as my estate agent. He has kept me up to date and in the loop with all the potential tenants for my property and is extremely efficient. My property was marketed very well and a price was negotiated, which I was over the moon with. Shamsul seemed to have an outstanding grasp of the local real estate market which helped in the process of finding a tenant very quickly. Thanks again to Shamsul!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Acton

172 High StreetActon Acton, London