Feb 14,2012
Feb 14,2012
I was sold into using Anglo American Agency and had high hopes they would fulfill their promise of renting my property within 4 weeks. 12 weeks later, having given them sales exclusivity like they asked, and left numerous unreturned messages, I finally got hold of them - to find out they decided to take my property off the market 6 weeks ago. Without telling me. Could a property agent service in Milton Keynes be any worse - then selling you into an exclusive - not even bothering to try and rent your flat - and not even having the courtesy to return your calls and let you know they decided not to sell it anymore?! TO BE AVOIDED
By: Half pint
Feb 25, 2012
This property was removed from our portfolio to let as the landlord had not informed us that there were issues with regard to mortgage payments which would have prevented him from gaining consent from his lenders. We had no choice but to withdraw the property from our advertising. The landlord was under an obligation to inform us of this but neglected to do so.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Anglo American Letting Agency Haversham! To leave a new review of Anglo American Letting Agency Haversham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Anglo American Letting Agency Haversham