Feb 14,2012
Feb 14,2012
A brief note of warning to any other potential landlords who might use Anglo American Letting Agency...

I gave them exclusive sales rights on my property.
After 6 weeks or so of not having heard from them - I tried contacting them a few times - with no messages returned.

I finally manage to reach them - to find out they took my property off the market 6 weeks ago, without telling me, or even having the courtesy to return my calls and keep me informed.

Bunch of jokers - what worst service could you get from a sales agent - then not even telling you they stopped decided to market it?

That's 6 weeks rent down the drain courtesy of Alex at Anglo American Letting Agency...and did I even get an apology? NO I did not!

Dealing with these guys reminds me of Monty Python's Dead Parrot sketch - except its not really funny - as I am now 2-3 months rent out of pocket due to an empty flat and empty promises...AVOID THEM!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Anglo American Letting Agency Haversham! To leave a new review of Anglo American Letting Agency Haversham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Anglo American Letting Agency Haversham